fbpx

Reply: PMP cerification conditons

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP cerification conditons

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 3 months ago #16291

Cornelius Fichtner

This will take you to the handbook:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmphb
5 years 3 months ago #16285

Latifa Schiptjenko

's Avatar

Hi Cynthia,
Do have the link to the site where the PMP handbook is?

BR
Latifa
5 years 3 months ago #16282

Cynthia Lim Louis, PMP

Hi Latifa,
Have you taken a look at the PMP handbook? It outlined what are required to apply for the PMP exam and also how to calculate the 4500 hours. In the application form, you have to indicate the number of hours worked for each of the 5 process groups and a short description for each project you have worked. Any overlapping hours between 2 projects will be counted once.
5 years 3 months ago #16271

Latifa Schiptjenko

's Avatar

To do the PMP exam there are some conditions like 4500 hours of project leading and having done a course of 35 hours.
Now for the project leading experience, I have been working as a Project Manager for 4 years. Is it good enough for PMI that I send a work certificate from HR (General Electric) stated that I have worked as PM ?
And does the work certificate need to be in English or is it ok with the Swedish work certificate?
I have done a course on PM and have diploma, but it is in Swedish. Are you ok with this?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login