fbpx

Reply: Stakeholder Cube

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Stakeholder Cube

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22497

Anonymous

's Avatar

Page 513, PMBOK Guide 6th edition, it is mentioned as a tool and technique to identify stakeholders under data representation
4 years 1 month ago #20103

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks for the reply, for some reason, I overlooked that one when reading the PMBOK.
5 years 2 months ago #16088

Daniel Kokkos

Thank you Corneilius. This will broaden my scope for the test.

Best!
5 years 2 months ago #16087

Cornelius Fichtner

Daniel,

See PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition. Page 513 at the top.

Generally speaking, you can expect any tool, technique, concept, method or approach that is generally accepted by project managers to be on the PMP exam, even if there is no reference to it in the PMBOK Guide. This is because the PMP exam uses "many" reference books. The problem is that PMI doesn't tell us which ones they actually use. We only know that they use the PMBOK Guide as their core reference book, but we don't know any of the others.
5 years 2 months ago #16086

Daniel Kokkos

Hi everyone. I have just started doing drills of 10-20 questions. I have already read through ritas book once and taken a class on PMP prep. I received a question about a term I have not heard of in the PMI organization. I have never heard of a Stakeholder cube. Is this something that was added recently in the 6th addition? Will this type of thing be on the exam?

Strange.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login