fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Stakeholder Cube

Stakeholder Cube 5 years 3 months ago #16086

• Daniel Kokkos
  • Daniel Kokkos's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone. I have just started doing drills of 10-20 questions. I have already read through ritas book once and taken a class on PMP prep. I received a question about a term I have not heard of in the PMI organization. I have never heard of a Stakeholder cube. Is this something that was added recently in the 6th addition? Will this type of thing be on the exam?

Strange.

Stakeholder Cube 5 years 3 months ago #16087

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Daniel,

See PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition. Page 513 at the top.

Generally speaking, you can expect any tool, technique, concept, method or approach that is generally accepted by project managers to be on the PMP exam, even if there is no reference to it in the PMBOK Guide. This is because the PMP exam uses "many" reference books. The problem is that PMI doesn't tell us which ones they actually use. We only know that they use the PMBOK Guide as their core reference book, but we don't know any of the others.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Stakeholder Cube 5 years 3 months ago #16088

• Daniel Kokkos
  • Daniel Kokkos's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you Corneilius. This will broaden my scope for the test.

Best!

Stakeholder Cube 4 years 2 months ago #20103

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for the reply, for some reason, I overlooked that one when reading the PMBOK.

[email protected] 3 years 9 months ago #22497

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Page 513, PMBOK Guide 6th edition, it is mentioned as a tool and technique to identify stakeholders under data representation
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login