fbpx

Reply: Processes in process groups

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Processes in process groups

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15830

Vikram Natarajan

Thank You Jessica. That was my hunch as well. The processes in planning seem to feed into each other iteratively based on ITTO flow. My class notes suggest planning processes are iterative which seems incorrect. May be I made a mistake in taking my notes
5 years 5 months ago #15827

Jessica

I wouldn't necessarily say that processes in the planning group are sequential. For example: output from the other planning processes are an inputs to the project management plan. So even though Develop Project Management Plan is an earlier process, you'll keep coming back to it as other processes are completed. I'd recommend mapping out the ITTOs in order to help understand how the processes interact.
5 years 5 months ago #15820

Vikram Natarajan

I understand all processes in planning group are sequential. But not say M&C and execution. Is that right?
5 years 5 months ago #15813

Vikram Natarajan

Hi Folks, Are the processes in each of the every five process group sequential? i.e. are the processes within a process group sequential?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login