fbpx

Reply: Need additional help

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need additional help

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 4 months ago #15755

Cornelius Fichtner

Pamela,

First of all, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't pass the exam at first. That is frustrating! But don't forget that there are thousands like yourself. And it sounds like you are moving forward toward a successful exam.

Feel free to post any immediate questions here in the forum. We are always happy to answer. But if you are looking for more structured and one-on-one help, then try this:

Upcoming 2-day coaching seminar with Dan Ryan: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-group-coaching-class

All our coaching offerings: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam/pmp-exam-coaching (just click on 'order' to see the pricing).
5 years 4 months ago #15754

Pamela Fowler

Hello.

I have been studying for the PMP exam since March, didn't pass the test in September so I looked for more help. I am now using Prepcast for extra help but I still need additional assistance to better understand the concepts of a deeper level. Are there any options for a coach for assistance or webinars? I am working my way through the videos and I am finishing up with schedule management now. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Pamela

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login