fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Need additional help

Need additional help 5 years 4 months ago #15754

• Pamela Fowler
  • Pamela Fowler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello.

I have been studying for the PMP exam since March, didn't pass the test in September so I looked for more help. I am now using Prepcast for extra help but I still need additional assistance to better understand the concepts of a deeper level. Are there any options for a coach for assistance or webinars? I am working my way through the videos and I am finishing up with schedule management now. Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Pamela

Need additional help 5 years 4 months ago #15755

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Pamela,

First of all, I'm sorry to hear that you didn't pass the exam at first. That is frustrating! But don't forget that there are thousands like yourself. And it sounds like you are moving forward toward a successful exam.

Feel free to post any immediate questions here in the forum. We are always happy to answer. But if you are looking for more structured and one-on-one help, then try this:

Upcoming 2-day coaching seminar with Dan Ryan: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-group-coaching-class

All our coaching offerings: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam/pmp-exam-coaching (just click on 'order' to see the pricing).
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pamela Fowler
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login