fbpx

Reply: Closing process

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Closing process

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 4 months ago #15543

Joe Pang

Answering questions from the Closing group can be tricky, without a specific question it is a bit hard for us to help you rationalize it. Always remember to find the best answer out of all choices.

Make sure you study the PMP exam outline, remember all the steps. When encountered with such a question, eliminate the incorrect answers first, then apply the PMP-mindset to find the best answer.

Hope this helps,
Joe
5 years 4 months ago #15539

Tola

's Avatar

Thanks for your response. One study material says the most important activity of the closing process is lesson learned and the last activity is archival. Another material states the last activity is to release the team. I have come across questions asking what you do next after the deliverable has been accepted by the customer
5 years 4 months ago #15507

Ty Weston, PMP

What are the conflicting answers you see?
The closing process per PMBOK 6 has eight inputs, but they all do not need to be done in order, or they all may not get used.
5 years 4 months ago #15502

Tola

's Avatar

I want to say I have learnt so much on this forum...thank you. To my question, what is the first thing and the last thing a PM does in the closing process. I saw two conflicting answers and I need to clarify.

Thanks again

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login