fbpx

Reply: Exam In 40 Days

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Exam In 40 Days

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #15094

Rohan Panade PMP

Hello Amy,
Thank you and your pointers are helpful tips.
Regards,
Rohan Panade
5 years 6 months ago #15093

Rohan Panade PMP

Thank you John. Appreciate valuable inputs.
Regards,
Rohan Panade
5 years 6 months ago #15090

Amy Martinez

I actually found that reviewing the incorrect answers on the simulator and other practice quizzes greatly improved my overall accuracy in getting questions right. I took the time to read through the explanations and understand why I got a question wrong and why the correct answer was "correct". I also used flash cards to help with general understanding and memorization of key terms. If its any consolation, I did not score over 65% on my simulator exams and was still able to pass the exam successfully.

I'm not someone who can just memorize information and regurgitate when needed. So for most concepts, I truly needed to understand what, why, and how it is used.

Hope that helps!
5 years 6 months ago #15087

John Wolverton

I used flash cards to help improve my knowledge and response time. Just making them up added 20 points to my score, using them over time put me consistently in the passing range. One point, when I used different online test my scores always dropped! Back to the flash cards!
5 years 6 months ago #15082

Rohan Panade PMP

Hello All,
I have completed reading first time PMBOK guide and completed the Prepcast.
Started taking simulator exams but results are not encouraging - Can you please advise how do I improve to ensure I hit 70-80% average scoring.
Would highly appreciate you immediate responses
Regards,
Rohan Panade

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login