fbpx

Reply: Failed the PMP :-( What to do next..

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Failed the PMP :-( What to do next..

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 6 months ago #15172

Deepak G

Let me know how your preparation is going on?
5 years 6 months ago #15167

Kevin K.

's Avatar

sounds good ^^ :-)
5 years 6 months ago #15061

Deepak G

Hi Kevin,
Let me know if you want to prepare together. When you are planning again to take the exam.
5 years 6 months ago #15032

Kevin K.

's Avatar

Thanks for all of the feedback, much appreciated!
5 years 6 months ago #14985

Deepak G

Hi Kevin,
I have not appeared for exam but think that you can try below strategy if looks good.
1. Considering 60% in the mock exams read and understand PMBOK on Role of a PM , Initiation and Closing for next two weeks.Take prepcast exam every weekend and check the performance overall and mainly on Initiation and Closing process. Check the gaps and wrong answers. Target for at least 65% in these two weeks.
2. Repeat step 1 for Planning for next two weeks with revision on Initiation and Closing and check performance.Target for at least 70% in these two weeks.
3. Repeat step 1 for Execution for next two weeks with revision on Initiation,Planning and Closing and check performance.Target for at least 75% in these two weeks.
4. Repeat step 1 for Monitoring & Control for next two weeks with revision on Initiation,Planning,Execution and Closing and check performance.Target for at least 80% in these two weeks.
Understand the process and terms example Project Charter, when it gets created and what all information it will have. After 8 weeks you will complete all the mock up test and revision of PMBOK.
5 years 6 months ago #14981

Ty Weston, PMP

I would recommend further exam simulations, particularly PM Prepcast Simulator.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login