fbpx

Reply: Thank You PM PrepCast- I passed!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Thank You PM PrepCast- I passed!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 10 months ago #14164

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Congrats Ekwutosi!

- Steven
5 years 10 months ago #14098

Ekwutosi Okoro

's Avatar

Cornelius- wanted to thank you and your team for the PM PrepCast online course. I was able to successfully pass the PMP with a High Target on each of the 4 areas. I also took your recommendation on getting an additional prep book and opted to go with Rita. While the PMBOK is pretty dry, I found your teachings and examples very engaging even through an online medium. The podcast classes made it much easier to stick to my self-study schedule of 3 months. I also thought the PMP simulator questions were excellent- I was able to complete 1000 questions prior to my exam date. On exam day, I felt that I had ample practice on how to think through the questions and being able to do an educated process of elimination in regards to the type of answers that PMI looks for (even though it may not always be what I experience on real projects). I have already recommended your class to my girlfriend and she just signed up last week. Thanks again for helping make my PMP dreams a reality!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login