fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Thank You PM PrepCast- I passed!

Thank You PM PrepCast- I passed! 5 years 11 months ago #14098

• Ekwutosi Okoro
  • Ekwutosi Okoro's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Cornelius- wanted to thank you and your team for the PM PrepCast online course. I was able to successfully pass the PMP with a High Target on each of the 4 areas. I also took your recommendation on getting an additional prep book and opted to go with Rita. While the PMBOK is pretty dry, I found your teachings and examples very engaging even through an online medium. The podcast classes made it much easier to stick to my self-study schedule of 3 months. I also thought the PMP simulator questions were excellent- I was able to complete 1000 questions prior to my exam date. On exam day, I felt that I had ample practice on how to think through the questions and being able to do an educated process of elimination in regards to the type of answers that PMI looks for (even though it may not always be what I experience on real projects). I have already recommended your class to my girlfriend and she just signed up last week. Thanks again for helping make my PMP dreams a reality!

Thank You PM PrepCast- I passed! 5 years 11 months ago #14164

• Steven Mudrinich, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Congrats Ekwutosi!

- Steven
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login