fbpx

Reply: Massive Differences on Questions from Exam 1-3 and 4

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Massive Differences on Questions from Exam 1-3 and 4

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 11 months ago #14076

Cornelius Fichtner

Christian,

Please stop using PMBOK Fifth Edition materials immediately. Only use materials from PMBOK Sixth Edition.

In a nutshell: If you use outdated materials you will fail your exam. Period.

(Also: You asked in a separate message why your post has not been saved. Don't worry, it has been saved. But our forums are all moderated. So every posts must be reviewed and approved by a moderator first. It's the only way to stop spammers... unfortunately... Oh and FYI: I have deleted your duplicate posts at this time .)
5 years 11 months ago #14073

Christian Dulle

Hello Everyone,
I am preparing for the PMP Exam on 8th of May. I am working with material for PMBOK 5th edition. I know some parts will be different and this is an addional challange.
I have tested myself on the prpcast exams 1-3 so far and had quiet good results.

however today i tested mayself on some questions on exam nr. 4 and had a lot of difficulties. totally different wordings. eg. question id 612140 where the right answer is the process "manage quality" which i cant even find on google properly.

is the re so much difference in the wording of pmbok 6th edition?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login