fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Massive Differences on Questions from Exam 1-3 and 4

Massive Differences on Questions from Exam 1-3 and 4 5 years 11 months ago #14073

• Christian Dulle
  • Christian Dulle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Everyone,
I am preparing for the PMP Exam on 8th of May. I am working with material for PMBOK 5th edition. I know some parts will be different and this is an addional challange.
I have tested myself on the prpcast exams 1-3 so far and had quiet good results.

however today i tested mayself on some questions on exam nr. 4 and had a lot of difficulties. totally different wordings. eg. question id 612140 where the right answer is the process "manage quality" which i cant even find on google properly.

is the re so much difference in the wording of pmbok 6th edition?

Massive Differences on Questions from Exam 1-3 and 4 5 years 11 months ago #14076

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Christian,

Please stop using PMBOK Fifth Edition materials immediately. Only use materials from PMBOK Sixth Edition.

In a nutshell: If you use outdated materials you will fail your exam. Period.

(Also: You asked in a separate message why your post has not been saved. Don't worry, it has been saved. But our forums are all moderated. So every posts must be reviewed and approved by a moderator first. It's the only way to stop spammers... unfortunately... Oh and FYI: I have deleted your duplicate posts at this time .)
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login