fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Simulator exam

PMP Simulator exam 5 years 11 months ago #14047

• Suresha Hp
  • Suresha Hp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello, I attended my first pmprepcaat first full mockup test and scored less. I spent lots of time to read and understand lengthy questions and less time to focus on answers. How to prepare and answer lengthy questions?.any suggestions.

PMP Simulator exam 5 years 11 months ago #14048

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Lengthy questions can be tricky; you may find they contain no relevant material until the end, or it is buried in the middle. I have found that reading the last sentence or looking at the possible answers first is helpful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John Wolverton, Suresha Hp

PMP Simulator exam 5 years 11 months ago #14049

• Genevieve Pluviose, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
I agree with Ty. Reading the last sentence can clarify what you are looking for in regards to the question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Suresha Hp

PMP Simulator exam 5 years 11 months ago #14050

• Tracy Shagnea, PMP
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 46
I agree!
See what the actual question is first. THEN read the lengthier description, bearing in mind that PMI often writes these questions in a manner that provides a lot of information that is NOT pertinent to the question asked. They're testing your ability to cut through the noise and get to the essential facts.

Good luck!!
Forum Moderator
PMP, CSM, M.S. Management
The following user(s) said Thank You: Suresha Hp
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login