fbpx

Reply: PMP Simulator exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Simulator exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 10 months ago #14050

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

I agree!
See what the actual question is first. THEN read the lengthier description, bearing in mind that PMI often writes these questions in a manner that provides a lot of information that is NOT pertinent to the question asked. They're testing your ability to cut through the noise and get to the essential facts.

Good luck!!
5 years 10 months ago #14049

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

I agree with Ty. Reading the last sentence can clarify what you are looking for in regards to the question.
5 years 10 months ago #14048

Ty Weston, PMP

Lengthy questions can be tricky; you may find they contain no relevant material until the end, or it is buried in the middle. I have found that reading the last sentence or looking at the possible answers first is helpful.
5 years 10 months ago #14047

Suresha Hp

Hello, I attended my first pmprepcaat first full mockup test and scored less. I spent lots of time to read and understand lengthy questions and less time to focus on answers. How to prepare and answer lengthy questions?.any suggestions.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login