fbpx

Reply: Question on Module 6 | Dependancies

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Question on Module 6 | Dependancies

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 10 months ago #14109

Cornelius Fichtner

Anthony,

My apologies for the long wait for a response. You were correct on both accounts.

We have corrected, re-recorded and published an updated version of this lesson today.
5 years 11 months ago #13966

Anthony Sinaguglia

I have a couple of questions on videos from Module 6. I’ve taken screenshots for clarity:

(1) In the video for Sequence Activities Part 1 there are two separate slides which show a list of activities. Both have what seem to be peculiar relationships in that Activity B is dependent on Activity C, while at the same time Activity C is dependent on Activity B. How can this be possible?

(2) In the review question for Sequence Activities Part 2, I’m not clear on the nomenclature of the activities. In the ID column, the activities are enumerated as 1, 2, 3, and 4. However in the predecessor column there are references to A, and B. Is this a typo? I can understand why the answer would be Divergence, but only if Activity 1 has multiple dependencies. It’s hard to understand what the links are if using both numbers and letters to identify activities.

Thanks.
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login