fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Question on Module 6 | Dependancies

Question on Module 6 | Dependancies 5 years 11 months ago #13966

• Anthony Sinaguglia
  • Anthony Sinaguglia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a couple of questions on videos from Module 6. I’ve taken screenshots for clarity:

(1) In the video for Sequence Activities Part 1 there are two separate slides which show a list of activities. Both have what seem to be peculiar relationships in that Activity B is dependent on Activity C, while at the same time Activity C is dependent on Activity B. How can this be possible?

(2) In the review question for Sequence Activities Part 2, I’m not clear on the nomenclature of the activities. In the ID column, the activities are enumerated as 1, 2, 3, and 4. However in the predecessor column there are references to A, and B. Is this a typo? I can understand why the answer would be Divergence, but only if Activity 1 has multiple dependencies. It’s hard to understand what the links are if using both numbers and letters to identify activities.

Thanks.
Attachments:

Question on Module 6 | Dependancies 5 years 10 months ago #14109

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Anthony,

My apologies for the long wait for a response. You were correct on both accounts.

We have corrected, re-recorded and published an updated version of this lesson today.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anthony Sinaguglia
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login