fbpx

Reply: PMP Test 6th edition - lesson 07.06.1

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Test 6th edition - lesson 07.06.1

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 11 months ago #13975

Ouria Cohen

Got it,
Thank you very much for clarifying that out.
5 years 11 months ago #13964

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Ouria,

It is a common misconception that the PMP exam is testing what is in the PMBOK Guide. That is not the case. The guide is the primary reference for the exam, but you will see questions on the exam that come from sources other than the guide.

The complete knowledge that you may need to know for the exam is covered in the PMP Exam Content Outline which you can download from www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmpoutline

This is why The PM PrepCast not only covers content from the guide, but also includes additional lessons that cover the 'other' material. So any lesson that numerically 'doesn't match up' with the chapters in the PMBOK Guide is is such an additional lesson.
5 years 11 months ago #13961

Ouria Cohen

Hi all,
I am studying for my pmp exam due in June. I am viewing all lessons in the prep cast and also reading the PMBOK as I go.
I am on chapter 7 and encountered a question and would appreciate any help. The prep cast includes lessons:
*07.06.1 - 07.06.2
*07.07.1 - 07.07.3
However, these sections do not appear in the PMBOK guide. What am I missing?
Thanks everyone for the help!
Ouria

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login