fbpx

Reply: Had to reschedule the Exam - shifting to after March, 26 (scheduled initially before March, 26).

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Had to reschedule the Exam - shifting to after March, 26 (scheduled initially before March, 26).

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 10 months ago #14039

Oleg Zhuravlev

Hi Brad,

I passed the exam and I'm very happy about this fact.
The answer to your question is a 'composite' one. There were not so many questions on Agile, I could recall 2 or 3. The difference with the 5th Edition Exam material wasn't huge, but the candidate should definitely get acquainted with the 6th Edition PMBOK Guide and Simulation Exams. For example I could recall a few questions concerning 4.5. Manage project knowledge. There is a section in the new PMBOK version that describes differences between 5th and 6th edition by each knowledge area. The PM-Exam-Simulator has helped me a lot, many thanks to the team! I would definitely recommend to go through simulation exams based on 6th edition: that would increase the chance of success. Oh, and EVM questions (formulas) I faced were similar to 5th Edition, but you should know them well , in order to be confident.
5 years 11 months ago #14036

Brad Ferrell

Hi Oleg,

If you've already taken the 6th edition exam, could you please let me know how the exam was compared to how the 5th edition exam material? Was there a focus on Agile concepts? More/less formula based question? More/less social responsibility questions?

Thanks!!!
5 years 11 months ago #13838

John Wolverton

Oleg,
My understanding is once the testing centers make the shift the only test they will have is the 6th PMBOK Guide version. Please note there is enough of a change you will need to review the new material. Please look at this Webpage: www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...ok-guide-6th-edition for the latest updates.
jfw
5 years 11 months ago #13837

Oleg Zhuravlev

Hi, everyone!

My initial appointment (PMP exam) was scheduled March, 17. I have rescheduled with Prometric and the new date of appointment now is April, 14th.
Is my understanding correct: I will have to pass the Exam with reference to 6th Edition of PMBOK Guide?
Or I still can study 5th Edition?

Thank you!
Oleg, Moscow

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login