fbpx

Reply: PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 4 days ago #13762

Cornelius Fichtner

Snehal,

Please visit this page here www.project-management-prepcast.com/upgr...ffer-to-our-students where you can see if you qualify for a free or discounted upgrade.
6 years 4 days ago #13761

SP

Thanks John. If I have to access Exam simulator of 6th edition, how do I do that ? Existing simulator access is valid till June but that is 5th edition.
6 years 5 days ago #13755

Simeng Yang

The exam edition changes on the March 26th. Don't worry
6 years 5 days ago #13754

John Wolverton

Snehal, Sorry to hear about your test. I believe that is only a question the test center can answer .
6 years 5 days ago #13753

SP

's Avatar

Hello,

I was suppose to take exam tomorrow, March 24th with 5th edition. But just got a call from test center saying it is closed tomorrow due to inclement weather. They will be contacting me to reschedule the exam. I am assuming that will happen on Monday. Does that mean I have to take exam in PMBOK 6th edition for which I am not prepared for and not scheduled for ?

Thanks,
Snehal

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login