fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather

PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather 6 years 3 weeks ago #13753

• SP
  • SP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,

I was suppose to take exam tomorrow, March 24th with 5th edition. But just got a call from test center saying it is closed tomorrow due to inclement weather. They will be contacting me to reschedule the exam. I am assuming that will happen on Monday. Does that mean I have to take exam in PMBOK 6th edition for which I am not prepared for and not scheduled for ?

Thanks,
Snehal

PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather 6 years 3 weeks ago #13754

• John Wolverton
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Snehal, Sorry to hear about your test. I believe that is only a question the test center can answer .
John F. Wolverton, PMP®

PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather 6 years 3 weeks ago #13755

• Simeng Yang
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The exam edition changes on the March 26th. Don't worry

PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather 6 years 3 weeks ago #13761

• SP
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks John. If I have to access Exam simulator of 6th edition, how do I do that ? Existing simulator access is valid till June but that is 5th edition.

PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather 6 years 3 weeks ago #13762

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Snehal,

Please visit this page here www.project-management-prepcast.com/upgr...ffer-to-our-students where you can see if you qualify for a free or discounted upgrade.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login