Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather

PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather 1 year 5 months ago #13753

• SP
  • SP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello,

I was suppose to take exam tomorrow, March 24th with 5th edition. But just got a call from test center saying it is closed tomorrow due to inclement weather. They will be contacting me to reschedule the exam. I am assuming that will happen on Monday. Does that mean I have to take exam in PMBOK 6th edition for which I am not prepared for and not scheduled for ?

Thanks,
Snehal

PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather 1 year 5 months ago #13754

• John Wolverton
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Snehal, Sorry to hear about your test. I believe that is only a question the test center can answer .
John F. Wolverton, PMP®

PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather 1 year 5 months ago #13755

• Simeng Yang
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
The exam edition changes on the March 26th. Don't worry

PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather 1 year 5 months ago #13761

• SP
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks John. If I have to access Exam simulator of 6th edition, how do I do that ? Existing simulator access is valid till June but that is 5th edition.

PMP scheduled for March 24th and test center is closed due to bad weather 1 year 5 months ago #13762

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 270
Snehal,

Please visit this page here www.project-management-prepcast.com/upgr...ffer-to-our-students where you can see if you qualify for a free or discounted upgrade.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily RiveraMani Selvan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
Boost Your PMP Exam Prep in Only Eight Hours! Join the Live PMP Coaching Class on September 21/22 for just $179. Click to learn more... OR Click to watch a free session...