fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Lessons Learned passed PMP 19Mar fist time, above target!

Lessons Learned passed PMP 19Mar fist time, above target! 6 years 1 month ago #13708

• Caroline Kane
  • Caroline Kane's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I completed 21 hours on the exam simulator receiving scores in the 70%s and 80%s (check your statistics tab to see how you compare!). I recommend using the Rita book in conjunction with the lectures and doing her process game 5 times and making flashcards (maybe just 20) as you review exam answers that you are unfamiliar with. I also used oneNote for organization. I made a huge poster board with the process groups and phases and added to it with arrows and stickies as I went. It was in front of me for 2 months study.

I also did a prometric dry run a couple days before to see the systems and do a run through; very helpful! I did not have to use the scientific mode of the calculator (in fact it wasn't even offered) and the formula sheet I memorized from the formula package only contained about a quarter of it on the exam. There wasn't anything on the exam I was surprised by, but I was surprised by how much I studied that was not on the exam! My test center didn't allow the brain dump during the 15min tutorial and I found that out on my dry run so I was prepared. It took me 30 minutes to do my brain dump and I still finished the exam 45 minutes early, during which I checked all my marked questions and reviewed 100 answers total.
Attachments:

Lessons Learned passed PMP 19Mar fist time, above target! 6 years 1 month ago #13711

• Sanjay Kumar Rajpoot
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,
First I would like to say, “Many congratulations” for your success.
Let me know if you share your experience about 25 random questions which do not effect on your score.
Thanks
Sanjay
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login