fbpx

Reply: Lessons Learned passed PMP 19Mar fist time, above target!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Lessons Learned passed PMP 19Mar fist time, above target!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 week ago #13711

Sanjay Kumar Rajpoot

's Avatar

Hi,
First I would like to say, “Many congratulations” for your success.
Let me know if you share your experience about 25 random questions which do not effect on your score.
Thanks
Sanjay
6 years 1 week ago #13708

Caroline Kane

I completed 21 hours on the exam simulator receiving scores in the 70%s and 80%s (check your statistics tab to see how you compare!). I recommend using the Rita book in conjunction with the lectures and doing her process game 5 times and making flashcards (maybe just 20) as you review exam answers that you are unfamiliar with. I also used oneNote for organization. I made a huge poster board with the process groups and phases and added to it with arrows and stickies as I went. It was in front of me for 2 months study.

I also did a prometric dry run a couple days before to see the systems and do a run through; very helpful! I did not have to use the scientific mode of the calculator (in fact it wasn't even offered) and the formula sheet I memorized from the formula package only contained about a quarter of it on the exam. There wasn't anything on the exam I was surprised by, but I was surprised by how much I studied that was not on the exam! My test center didn't allow the brain dump during the 15min tutorial and I found that out on my dry run so I was prepared. It took me 30 minutes to do my brain dump and I still finished the exam 45 minutes early, during which I checked all my marked questions and reviewed 100 answers total.
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login