fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Exam simulator weird answer

Exam simulator weird answer 6 years 1 month ago #13660

• Francois
  • Francois's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Am currently preparing my PMP exam (planned tomorrow) by using the PM Exam Simulator, and have come across a question for which I do not understand the answer... (question ID: 25170)

In the explanation it states that a CV of +5'000 means we need to spend 6'000 to achieve a 1'000 benefit. Isn't it the other way around? Or is the explanation related to a negative CV? (the run chart in the question shows positive CV)

Could you please help with ensuring my understanding is correct?

Thanks.

Exam simulator weird answer 6 years 1 month ago #13675

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Francois,

Thank you for your post. I have responded to your question using our Live Feedback™ Support feature. Please feel free to use that feature for any other specific inquiries you have about any of our PM Exam Simulator questions. Thank you for making us aware of this and helping us improve our products for all our customers.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login