fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: 6th edition Prep time

6th edition Prep time 6 years 1 month ago #13554

• Ravi Anandarajah
  • Ravi Anandarajah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Guys,
I have been studying hard for the 5th edition since January of this year and I was hoping to complete the exam before March 26th. Unfortunately due to work commitments and lack of availability at the testing centre I won't be able to get it done. I've made my peace with that and started studying for the 6th edition. I have booked myself an exam date for the end of May which gives me a solid two months to study. I saw in a few other posts that the 6th edition has some major changes from the 5th edition.

I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on the 5th edition. I'm looking to get advice if two months is enough to prep for the new 6th edition? While I want to get this exam completed I also don't want to shortchange the amount of time I study. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Cheers,
Rav.

6th edition Prep time 6 years 1 month ago #13566

• Md Rafiqul Islam
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Ravi,
I know it's not relevant just to seek some advise as I am going to start my Journey from the prep stage.

Should I start from the 6th edition and where I can find practice test etc... Please advise as you are almost there to sit on exam

Thanks
Rafiq
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login