Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: 6th edition Prep time

6th edition Prep time 1 year 3 months ago #13554

• Ravi Anandarajah
  • Ravi Anandarajah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Guys,
I have been studying hard for the 5th edition since January of this year and I was hoping to complete the exam before March 26th. Unfortunately due to work commitments and lack of availability at the testing centre I won't be able to get it done. I've made my peace with that and started studying for the 6th edition. I have booked myself an exam date for the end of May which gives me a solid two months to study. I saw in a few other posts that the 6th edition has some major changes from the 5th edition.

I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on the 5th edition. I'm looking to get advice if two months is enough to prep for the new 6th edition? While I want to get this exam completed I also don't want to shortchange the amount of time I study. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Cheers,
Rav.

6th edition Prep time 1 year 3 months ago #13566

• Md Rafiqul Islam
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Ravi,
I know it's not relevant just to seek some advise as I am going to start my Journey from the prep stage.

Should I start from the 6th edition and where I can find practice test etc... Please advise as you are almost there to sit on exam

Thanks
Rafiq
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
21-Jun-2019: Free PMP Exam Coaching Webinar with Dan Ryan Register Now...