fbpx

Reply: 6th edition Prep time

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 6th edition Prep time

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 weeks ago #13566

Md Rafiqul Islam

's Avatar

Hi Ravi,
I know it's not relevant just to seek some advise as I am going to start my Journey from the prep stage.

Should I start from the 6th edition and where I can find practice test etc... Please advise as you are almost there to sit on exam

Thanks
Rafiq
6 years 2 weeks ago #13554

Ravi Anandarajah

Hi Guys,
I have been studying hard for the 5th edition since January of this year and I was hoping to complete the exam before March 26th. Unfortunately due to work commitments and lack of availability at the testing centre I won't be able to get it done. I've made my peace with that and started studying for the 6th edition. I have booked myself an exam date for the end of May which gives me a solid two months to study. I saw in a few other posts that the 6th edition has some major changes from the 5th edition.

I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on the 5th edition. I'm looking to get advice if two months is enough to prep for the new 6th edition? While I want to get this exam completed I also don't want to shortchange the amount of time I study. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Cheers,
Rav.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login