fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Simulator (Test) wrong reference - Referring 6th Edition. Whereas I bought for 5th Edition exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Simulator (Test) wrong reference - Referring 6th Edition. Whereas I bought for 5th Edition exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 weeks ago #13476

Stan Po - Admin

Dear Anoop,

Please accept our apologies for this typo. I have fixed the reference and responded to you personally within the ticket you have submitted via our Live Feedback feature. Thank you for making us aware of this and helping us improve our products for all our customers.
6 years 3 weeks ago #13475

Anoop Kumar

Thanks a lot for your prompt replies that too on a Sunday.
These things (support etc) are so important than just the content of the course - which is great as well.
6 years 3 weeks ago #13474

Cornelius Fichtner

Thank you. I have asked the team to look into this. I can see that the reference was recently updated. So my best guess right now is that the person who updated the reference simply looked into the wrong guide. We'll get back to you via the feedback ticket created.
6 years 3 weeks ago #13473

Anoop Kumar

Anoop Kumar

Mar 4, 08:19 PST

Feedback Category:Incorrect reference

Feedback Text:
Hi
I have taken this course for an exam on 24th march. Till yesterday it was showing the reference of Fifth edition - but today it is showing the wrong pages. Sixth edition reference.
It is not right for a customer who is sold for fifth edition.
Need to have the right reference there.

Exam Number:PMP Exam 1
Question ID:12146

[Question text removed by admin]

Reference:
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017, Page(s) 317
6 years 3 weeks ago #13471

Cornelius Fichtner

Anoop,

Correct. You should not be seeing any references to the 6th edition. I will forward your message here to our simulator team. However, if you can still remember what the question was, can you please open it up again in 'Review" mode, click on the "Live Feedback" button and send a note about the wrong reference using live feedback? In this way our team can investigate what is going on right on the question / reference that you are seeing.

Thank you.
6 years 3 weeks ago #13470

Anoop Kumar

Hi
I have taken this course for an exam on 24th march. Till yesterday it was showing the reference of Fifth edition - but today it is showing the wrong pages. Sixth edition reference.
It is not right for a customer who is sold for fifth edition.
Need to have the right reference there.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login