fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam Simulator (Test) wrong reference - Referring 6th Edition. Whereas I bought for 5th Edition exam

PMP Exam Simulator (Test) wrong reference - Referring 6th Edition. Whereas I bought for 5th Edition exam 6 years 1 month ago #13470

• Anoop Kumar
  • Anoop Kumar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi
I have taken this course for an exam on 24th march. Till yesterday it was showing the reference of Fifth edition - but today it is showing the wrong pages. Sixth edition reference.
It is not right for a customer who is sold for fifth edition.
Need to have the right reference there.

PMP Exam Simulator (Test) wrong reference - Referring 6th Edition. Whereas I bought for 5th Edition exam 6 years 1 month ago #13471

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Anoop,

Correct. You should not be seeing any references to the 6th edition. I will forward your message here to our simulator team. However, if you can still remember what the question was, can you please open it up again in 'Review" mode, click on the "Live Feedback" button and send a note about the wrong reference using live feedback? In this way our team can investigate what is going on right on the question / reference that you are seeing.

Thank you.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

PMP Exam Simulator (Test) wrong reference - Referring 6th Edition. Whereas I bought for 5th Edition exam 6 years 1 month ago #13473

• Anoop Kumar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Anoop Kumar

Mar 4, 08:19 PST

Feedback Category:Incorrect reference

Feedback Text:
Hi
I have taken this course for an exam on 24th march. Till yesterday it was showing the reference of Fifth edition - but today it is showing the wrong pages. Sixth edition reference.
It is not right for a customer who is sold for fifth edition.
Need to have the right reference there.

Exam Number:PMP Exam 1
Question ID:12146

[Question text removed by admin]

Reference:
A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017, Page(s) 317
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

PMP Exam Simulator (Test) wrong reference - Referring 6th Edition. Whereas I bought for 5th Edition exam 6 years 1 month ago #13474

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Thank you. I have asked the team to look into this. I can see that the reference was recently updated. So my best guess right now is that the person who updated the reference simply looked into the wrong guide. We'll get back to you via the feedback ticket created.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

PMP Exam Simulator (Test) wrong reference - Referring 6th Edition. Whereas I bought for 5th Edition exam 6 years 1 month ago #13475

• Anoop Kumar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks a lot for your prompt replies that too on a Sunday.
These things (support etc) are so important than just the content of the course - which is great as well.

PMP Exam Simulator (Test) wrong reference - Referring 6th Edition. Whereas I bought for 5th Edition exam 6 years 1 month ago #13476

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Anoop,

Please accept our apologies for this typo. I have fixed the reference and responded to you personally within the ticket you have submitted via our Live Feedback feature. Thank you for making us aware of this and helping us improve our products for all our customers.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login