Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Taking exam in 5 days need advise

Taking exam in 5 days need advise 1 year 3 months ago #13465

• Ananta Poolla
  • Ananta Poolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I am taking exam in 5 days. So far I've taken two full length tests and I got 68% on the first and 72% on the second. Do you think I am ready? Whats the comparision between the simulator and the real exam like. Please help, getting really worried! Thank you.

Taking exam in 5 days need advise 1 year 3 months ago #13466

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
Everyone responds different to he test regardless of simulator scores. A key would be your level of comfort with your scores now. Most folks have taken the rule of thumb to get over 80% consistently on the simulator prior to the actual test. That was the case for me. The real test is similar to the simulator, but the wording a bit more tricky IMHO. It cannot be predicted exactly, but 80% and above has worked for many folks. Again, folks react differently regardless of practice, so if your comfort level is not there, re-evaluate beforehand.

Taking exam in 5 days need advise 1 year 2 months ago #13918

• Ananta Poolla
  • Ananta Poolla's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Ty,

Thanks a lot for the response. I am sorry that I was unable to respond earlier. I went ahead and took the PMP and passed it fortunately :). PM PrepCast was really helpful in the prep!

Taking exam in 5 days need advise 1 year 2 months ago #13954

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
Fantastic, glad to hear this!

Taking exam in 5 days need advise 1 year 2 months ago #13956

• Genevieve Pluviose, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Yes, the Prepcast, simulators and other products are fantastic!!!

Congratulations!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasScott GillardMary Kathrine PaduaSteven Mudrinich, PMPCynthia Lim Louis, PMPTracy Shagnea, PMPPatrick Floris PhD PMPJoe PangJason YorekLuke HoSimone ChristieAmy MartinezDaniel DewartEmily Rivera

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login
21-Jun-2019: Free PMP Exam Coaching Webinar with Dan Ryan Register Now...