fbpx

Reply: Taking exam in 5 days need advise

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Taking exam in 5 days need advise

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 11 months ago #13956

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

Yes, the Prepcast, simulators and other products are fantastic!!!

Congratulations!
5 years 11 months ago #13954

Ty Weston, PMP

Fantastic, glad to hear this!
5 years 11 months ago #13918

Ananta Poolla

Hi Ty,

Thanks a lot for the response. I am sorry that I was unable to respond earlier. I went ahead and took the PMP and passed it fortunately :). PM PrepCast was really helpful in the prep!
6 years 3 weeks ago #13466

Ty Weston, PMP

Everyone responds different to he test regardless of simulator scores. A key would be your level of comfort with your scores now. Most folks have taken the rule of thumb to get over 80% consistently on the simulator prior to the actual test. That was the case for me. The real test is similar to the simulator, but the wording a bit more tricky IMHO. It cannot be predicted exactly, but 80% and above has worked for many folks. Again, folks react differently regardless of practice, so if your comfort level is not there, re-evaluate beforehand.
6 years 3 weeks ago #13465

Ananta Poolla

Hi,

I am taking exam in 5 days. So far I've taken two full length tests and I got 68% on the first and 72% on the second. Do you think I am ready? Whats the comparision between the simulator and the real exam like. Please help, getting really worried! Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login