fbpx

Reply: 6th Edition Prepcast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 6th Edition Prepcast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 days ago #13771

VIMAL CHOWALLUR VARGHESE

Thank you, I did the same and got the upgraded version, as you stated above, definitely the 6th edition is really good in the content, voice, pictures and music. 5-star product, I would highly recommend the 6th edition to my colleagues.
6 years 3 days ago #13770

VIMAL CHOWALLUR VARGHESE

I could feel a good leap from the 5th edition to the 6th edition, looks more neat and organized. Thank you for the free upgrade, Cornelius and team.
6 years 2 weeks ago #13590

Cornelius Fichtner

All,

Please forgive me for the long time it took us to get ready to offer and process upgrades to the Sixth Edition training products. As you may have read we've had a few website outages in the last 10 days and it was very important to me to first stabilize the website before having even more of you trying to access the new products in the Learning Management System (LMS).

We are now ready to receive your requests for free and discounted updates. Please visit this page here where we first outline the criteria for the upgrades. And below that you will find a step-by-step process and I've even included an email template for you:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/upgr...ffer-to-our-students

Thanks for understanding and good luck on your studies!
6 years 2 weeks ago #13544

Pazz

's Avatar

Just an FYI... I sent an email to them and they gave me access to the 6th edition videos. They are not all complete, but a good bit of them are anyway.

They’re better than the 5th edition, IMO.

I found the email on the website: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Just send them your email. You log in on the main site now, as opposed to that nanacast one. There is a video that shows you how. It’s not very obvious.
6 years 2 weeks ago #13540

Jackie

's Avatar

Hi, if free/discounted upgrade is not ready, what is the procedure to refund my current version? Thanks.
6 years 2 weeks ago #13538

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hello Cornelius,
Can you please let us know when the upgrade will be available? I purchased the Prepcast at the end of Jan (before the new one was available) as I understood that the upgrade will come soon. My exam is scheduled end of April, so I would really like to have the right material to study from.
Many thanks,
Ákos

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login