fbpx

Reply: Unable to schedule exam date in March

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Unable to schedule exam date in March

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 weeks ago #13461

Lori Pignatelli

's Avatar

You were right, I passed!!! Thank you for the guidance with the PrepCast! It really helped me learn and succeed. :)
6 years 3 weeks ago #13440

Cornelius Fichtner

Vee,

No need to worry. The upcoming changes to the PMI-ACP exam are minor and mostly about language. For example, they are now calling it an "iteration" instead of a "sprint".

Please listen to this interview for the details on what is changing on the PMI-ACP Exam: traffic.libsyn.com/pmpodcast/PM_Podcast_..._24_alicia_burke.mp3
6 years 3 weeks ago #13437

Vee Ayoung

's Avatar

I am studying for the PMP-ACP and will not be ready for the March 26th deadline. When will your new prepcast for the ACP be ready?
6 years 4 weeks ago #13419

Cornelius Fichtner

Lori,

The dates that PMI has published are HARD cut-off dates. Anyone taking the exam on/after 26-March-2018 will have to take it based on the 6th edition. PMI does not make any exceptions. But why worry? You'll pass!
6 years 4 weeks ago #13417

Lori Pignatelli

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius, I am scheduled to take the PMP exam on March 3rd (wish me luck!). I have high confidence and hopes of passing, but on the chance that I fail, will I be able to retake the same test using the 5th edition after March 26? Or must I pass before March 26th or start over with the 6th edition?
Thank you
6 years 4 weeks ago #13414

Daniel Blossey

This is true for CAPM. But the monopolist Prometric testing center allows it till 11.03.2018 only. So, for me I have to do the online proctoring in my office.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login