fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP on first attemp - Thank you cornelius and team

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP on first attemp - Thank you cornelius and team

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12820

Divya tejaswini Pongulaty

Hi Marco,
Here is the list of my scores in the exams:
1 - 66.5%
2 - 77%
3 - 82.5%
4 - 78%
5 - 89%
6 - 86.5%
7 - 89.5%
8 - 89%
Regards!
Divya
6 years 2 months ago #12819

Thank you Otto and congratulations to you too:)
6 years 2 months ago #12793

Otto

's Avatar

Hi Divya,

congratulations to your exam.

I passed my PMP today too. For me the exam simulator was also very beneficial esp. the possibility to filter and repeat incorrect answers to get from below target to at or above target instead of repeating 200 questions all the time.

Regards

Otto
6 years 2 months ago #12792

Marco Iacampo

Congrats! You must feel great about your success.

Can I ask what you were scoring on the simulator exams? I ask to be able to benchmark my progress.

Thanks

Marco
6 years 2 months ago #12783

Hello everyone,

I am happy to pass my PMP on first attempt. Thank you Cornelius and team. The videos and simulators were really helpful. They provided lot of information. All the seven 200 question simulator exams plus the learning quizes put together helped me pass my PMP. I would say of all the things I did to pass my PMP, undoubtedly taking simulator exams is the main contributor which helped me pass my PMP. Not only they help you analyze the questions in the real exam but also gives you the confidence to select the right choice for many questions. The explanations provided for all answer choices of every question, is a good source of information which helps you in the exam to help you think from a PMP exam perspective without making you deviate to wrong answer choices.

Thank you Team!
Divya

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login