fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed my PMP on first attemp - Thank you cornelius and team

Passed my PMP on first attemp - Thank you cornelius and team 6 years 3 months ago #12783

• Divya tejaswini Pongulaty
  • Divya tejaswini Pongulaty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone,

I am happy to pass my PMP on first attempt. Thank you Cornelius and team. The videos and simulators were really helpful. They provided lot of information. All the seven 200 question simulator exams plus the learning quizes put together helped me pass my PMP. I would say of all the things I did to pass my PMP, undoubtedly taking simulator exams is the main contributor which helped me pass my PMP. Not only they help you analyze the questions in the real exam but also gives you the confidence to select the right choice for many questions. The explanations provided for all answer choices of every question, is a good source of information which helps you in the exam to help you think from a PMP exam perspective without making you deviate to wrong answer choices.

Thank you Team!
Divya

Passed my PMP on first attemp - Thank you cornelius and team 6 years 3 months ago #12792

• Marco Iacampo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Congrats! You must feel great about your success.

Can I ask what you were scoring on the simulator exams? I ask to be able to benchmark my progress.

Thanks

Marco

Passed my PMP today too 6 years 3 months ago #12793

• Otto
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Divya,

congratulations to your exam.

I passed my PMP today too. For me the exam simulator was also very beneficial esp. the possibility to filter and repeat incorrect answers to get from below target to at or above target instead of repeating 200 questions all the time.

Regards

Otto

Passed my PMP today too 6 years 3 months ago #12819

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you Otto and congratulations to you too:)

Passed my PMP on first attemp - Thank you cornelius and team 6 years 3 months ago #12820

• Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Marco,
Here is the list of my scores in the exams:
1 - 66.5%
2 - 77%
3 - 82.5%
4 - 78%
5 - 89%
6 - 86.5%
7 - 89.5%
8 - 89%
Regards!
Divya
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login