fbpx

Reply: Discussion

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Discussion

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 months ago #12680

Corneliu Holban

"The actual questions on the real exam are not like what’s in this simulator because it let you answer many straight-forward and ITTO questions, but the exam asks you situational based questions only. " - are you sure you had ONLY situational questions on the exam?

Other people report a mix of 1) ITTO 2) situational and 3) formulas - I am beginning to think the PMP is a little bit of a gamble - depends how lucky you are in getting the type of questions you are strong in - when they randomly pick based on that weighted distribution( I 13%....P 24%....etc)...well thats life :) Good luck people!
6 years 3 months ago #12671

John Wolverton

Congratulations!

Best Wishes on your future PM endeavors
Jfw
6 years 3 months ago #12667

Kushagra Dabade

I took all nine 200-question mock tests. My score was always in between 81-85%. Only once I scored 89%.
6 years 3 months ago #12661

Shrirang Ajvalia

Congrats! I am taking my exam this friday (Dec 22).

Just one question. Using the PM exam simuluator what kind of results were you getting on exams 1-5?
6 years 3 months ago #12643

Stan Po - Admin

Kushagra,

Thank you so much for your warm words.
6 years 3 months ago #12642

Kushagra Dabade

Stan,
What your team is doing is beyond appreciation! Using PMBOK language and putting it in easy-to-understand format must require a lot of hard work. I will definitely recommend PrepCast to all my fellow friends who would like to pass the PMP exam in the first attempt.

Regards,
Kushagra

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login