fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Discussion

Discussion 6 years 4 months ago #12640

• Kushagra Dabade
  • Kushagra Dabade's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
To be removed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emad Habash, Abrar Ahmad
Last edit: by Kushagra Dabade.

Passed the Exam on December 17, 2017 in the first attempt 6 years 4 months ago #12641

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Kushagra,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abrar Ahmad

Passed the Exam on December 17, 2017 in the first attempt 6 years 4 months ago #12642

• Kushagra Dabade
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Stan,
What your team is doing is beyond appreciation! Using PMBOK language and putting it in easy-to-understand format must require a lot of hard work. I will definitely recommend PrepCast to all my fellow friends who would like to pass the PMP exam in the first attempt.

Regards,
Kushagra

Passed the Exam on December 17, 2017 in the first attempt 6 years 4 months ago #12643

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Kushagra,

Thank you so much for your warm words.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

Passed the Exam on December 17, 2017 in the first attempt 6 years 4 months ago #12661

• Shrirang Ajvalia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congrats! I am taking my exam this friday (Dec 22).

Just one question. Using the PM exam simuluator what kind of results were you getting on exams 1-5?

Passed the Exam on December 17, 2017 in the first attempt 6 years 4 months ago #12667

• Kushagra Dabade
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I took all nine 200-question mock tests. My score was always in between 81-85%. Only once I scored 89%.

Passed the Exam on December 17, 2017 in the first attempt 6 years 4 months ago #12671

• John Wolverton
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Congratulations!

Best Wishes on your future PM endeavors
Jfw
John F. Wolverton, PMP®

Passed the Exam on December 17, 2017 in the first attempt 6 years 4 months ago #12680

• Corneliu Holban
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
"The actual questions on the real exam are not like what’s in this simulator because it let you answer many straight-forward and ITTO questions, but the exam asks you situational based questions only. " - are you sure you had ONLY situational questions on the exam?

Other people report a mix of 1) ITTO 2) situational and 3) formulas - I am beginning to think the PMP is a little bit of a gamble - depends how lucky you are in getting the type of questions you are strong in - when they randomly pick based on that weighted distribution( I 13%....P 24%....etc)...well thats life :) Good luck people!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login