fbpx

Reply: How is everyone approaching learning ITTOS?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : How is everyone approaching learning ITTOS?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 5 months ago #15457

Anonymous

's Avatar

Please share the name of ITTO app as I found 3 to 4 types in play store. Which one you used ?
Ashvini
5 years 5 months ago #15455

Ashvini

's Avatar

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for sharing your views about learning ITTO. In which chapter of Rita M's book , ITTO exercise is mentioned ? Rita has made her own process chart which is mentioned in 3rd chapter & it is her patent. The 3rd chapter pertains to the 5 process group. I will appear for pmp exam based on pmbok 6.
6 years 3 months ago #12626

Genevieve Pluviose, PMP

I got this app and am using it. It IS helpful. Just doing it over and over.... I wish I started using this a week ago!
6 years 3 months ago #12618

Shanon Sims

's Avatar

Besides the regular study (PMBOK, PMPrepCast, etc.), I downloaded a free app to my phone called ITTO Game. It's a nice little game for sorting ITTOs by process - good review and practice. Any time I found myself with a spare few minutes (waiting in line, watching mindless TV, riding in the car, etc.), I would play this instead of surfing Facebook. Very useful!
6 years 3 months ago #12610

Genevieve

's Avatar

Thank you, this does help!
6 years 3 months ago #12608

Kevin Nason

Genevieve

This is a great question! I used the Rita Book , and in that book there was an activity on learning the ITTOS. The has you cut them out and put them in order. Although I am good at memorizing this type of task i took it a step further, and tried to relate each of the ITTOS to a scenario I could relate it too. I found if I took them and rewrote them it was easier to learn and understand them.
It is important to understand them not memorize them, that is how it will be represented on the exam. I hope this helps!!

Good Luck!

Kevin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login