fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: How is everyone approaching learning ITTOS?

How is everyone approaching learning ITTOS? 6 years 3 months ago #12607

• Genevieve Pluviose, PMP
  • Genevieve Pluviose, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
There are so many and although some are intuitive not all are.

How is everyone approaching learning these/

How is everyone approaching learning ITTOS? 6 years 3 months ago #12608

• Kevin Nason
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Genevieve

This is a great question! I used the Rita Book , and in that book there was an activity on learning the ITTOS. The has you cut them out and put them in order. Although I am good at memorizing this type of task i took it a step further, and tried to relate each of the ITTOS to a scenario I could relate it too. I found if I took them and rewrote them it was easier to learn and understand them.
It is important to understand them not memorize them, that is how it will be represented on the exam. I hope this helps!!

Good Luck!

Kevin

How is everyone approaching learning ITTOS? 6 years 3 months ago #12610

• Genevieve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you, this does help!

How is everyone approaching learning ITTOS? 6 years 3 months ago #12618

• Shanon Sims
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Besides the regular study (PMBOK, PMPrepCast, etc.), I downloaded a free app to my phone called ITTO Game. It's a nice little game for sorting ITTOs by process - good review and practice. Any time I found myself with a spare few minutes (waiting in line, watching mindless TV, riding in the car, etc.), I would play this instead of surfing Facebook. Very useful!

How is everyone approaching learning ITTOS? 6 years 3 months ago #12626

• Genevieve Pluviose, PMP
  • Genevieve Pluviose, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
I got this app and am using it. It IS helpful. Just doing it over and over.... I wish I started using this a week ago!

How is everyone approaching learning ITTOS? 5 years 5 months ago #15455

• Ashvini
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Kevin,
Thanks for sharing your views about learning ITTO. In which chapter of Rita M's book , ITTO exercise is mentioned ? Rita has made her own process chart which is mentioned in 3rd chapter & it is her patent. The 3rd chapter pertains to the 5 process group. I will appear for pmp exam based on pmbok 6.

How is everyone approaching learning ITTOS? 5 years 5 months ago #15457

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Please share the name of ITTO app as I found 3 to 4 types in play store. Which one you used ?
Ashvini
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login