fbpx

Reply: PMP Application - Project Description

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Application - Project Description

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 9 months ago #14714

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi raymond
Can u plz tell us what all changes you have made in your previous description.?
Also if u plz post here the approved project description for the benefit of all.
Thanks and regards
5 years 10 months ago #14428

Sumit

's Avatar

Hi Raymond,

Congratulations for passsing the exam! What’s the passs percentage which you feel achieved ?
6 years 3 days ago #14060

Jill

's Avatar

Raymond,

Were you not required to assign hours to each section of your description? I am taking PMP boot camp next week but really struggling with documentation of hours.

Thank you!
Jill
6 years 2 months ago #13187

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you SO much for providing this example, it was EXTREMELY helpful! & Congratulation on passing the PMP
6 years 2 months ago #13149

Raymond Chan

Hi Kumar - here's one of my project descriptions

Objective: As a PM to lead and manage subcontractors for construction of a residential building
IN: Identified stakeholders; collected high level scope
PL: Defined scope; led cross-functional plan meetings
EX: Managed resources, communications, and stakeholder engagement; directed and managed project work
MC: Measured and evaluated performance against baseline; controlled project changes
CL: Obtained acceptance on deliverables; indexed and archived records
Outcome: Building constructed and subcontractors closed out and gained acceptance from client

Hope this helps
6 years 2 months ago #13147

Kumar

's Avatar

HI Mr.Raymond,

Could you please share how you have changed the project description, it would be helpful for me as I have been preparing the data to submit the application.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Kumar

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login