fbpx

Reply: Cleared PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Cleared PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 5 months ago #12286

Ahmed Amin

Congratulations Haroon :) , you deserve a special prize for reading the PMBOK guide for that number of times :P
6 years 5 months ago #12273

Tracy Shagnea, PMP

Congratulations, Haroon!
6 years 5 months ago #12263

Haroon Rasheed

Cleared my exam today.Started preparation 2 months ago.Mainly i focused on PMBOK guide .Read it around 4 times.I also read some chapters(Quality,HRM,Procurement,Risk) from Rita in last week before exam.I purchased pm prepcast exam simulator 2 weeks before the exam to build in quality preparation(preparation over inspection).It was a good addition as it really built my confidence in tackling with exam based scenario and time management.I averaged around 87% in 8 exams and 100% in ITTO exam of simulator.
I found real exam questions tougher as compared to simulator ones.Most of the questions were scenario based.I finished exam with 10 mins spared.Reviewed some of the marked questions in that time.My result is Above target in Iniating ,Planning,Execution and Closing,Target in M&C.
My advice to all PMP aspirants is to focus more on PMBOK guide and fill your gaps by reading some of the comlocated topics from Rita.Purchasing simulator would be of great help for the aspirants to track your progress.
Thanks to PM prepcast team for facilitating all the aspirants by prociding such an amazing platform.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login