fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Cleared PMP

Cleared PMP 6 years 6 months ago #12263

• Haroon Rasheed
  • Haroon Rasheed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Cleared my exam today.Started preparation 2 months ago.Mainly i focused on PMBOK guide .Read it around 4 times.I also read some chapters(Quality,HRM,Procurement,Risk) from Rita in last week before exam.I purchased pm prepcast exam simulator 2 weeks before the exam to build in quality preparation(preparation over inspection).It was a good addition as it really built my confidence in tackling with exam based scenario and time management.I averaged around 87% in 8 exams and 100% in ITTO exam of simulator.
I found real exam questions tougher as compared to simulator ones.Most of the questions were scenario based.I finished exam with 10 mins spared.Reviewed some of the marked questions in that time.My result is Above target in Iniating ,Planning,Execution and Closing,Target in M&C.
My advice to all PMP aspirants is to focus more on PMBOK guide and fill your gaps by reading some of the comlocated topics from Rita.Purchasing simulator would be of great help for the aspirants to track your progress.
Thanks to PM prepcast team for facilitating all the aspirants by prociding such an amazing platform.

Cleared PMP 6 years 6 months ago #12273

• Tracy Shagnea, PMP
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 46
Congratulations, Haroon!
Forum Moderator
PMP, CSM, M.S. Management

Cleared PMP 6 years 5 months ago #12286

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Congratulations Haroon :) , you deserve a special prize for reading the PMBOK guide for that number of times :P
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login