fbpx

Reply: Achieve PMP Exam Success 5th edition mistake

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Achieve PMP Exam Success 5th edition mistake

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12973

Anonymous

's Avatar

I agree with Michael, Chapter 6 Quiz, question 11 - answer is definitely incorrect (there is no correct option in the test to be picked, all choices, a b c d are wrong)
6 years 6 months ago #12171

Ahmed Amin

I recommend that you contact the book author and check their response, may be
- they have clarification why they made that choice and there is an opportunity you learn something new.
- or they can be just wrong and you will have the opportunity to correct this for future students.
6 years 6 months ago #12140

Michael Morris

One of the books that was mentioned as great examination learning and review tool was "Achieve PMP Exam Success 5th Edition" by Diane Altwies and Janice Preston. As I was going through this book, I believe I've found at least one question on an end of chapter quiz that is just wrong. Chapter 6 Quiz, number 11 has the correct answer as A, yet the associated diagram makes that an impossible choice. Has anyone else noticed this..?

<rant> I know that no one is perfect, but when attempting to teach and review concepts to people, having bogus questions that haven't been through a thorough review is irresponsible in my opinion. </rant>

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login