fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Achieve PMP Exam Success 5th edition mistake

Achieve PMP Exam Success 5th edition mistake 6 years 5 months ago #12140

• Michael Morris
  • Michael Morris's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
One of the books that was mentioned as great examination learning and review tool was "Achieve PMP Exam Success 5th Edition" by Diane Altwies and Janice Preston. As I was going through this book, I believe I've found at least one question on an end of chapter quiz that is just wrong. Chapter 6 Quiz, number 11 has the correct answer as A, yet the associated diagram makes that an impossible choice. Has anyone else noticed this..?

<rant> I know that no one is perfect, but when attempting to teach and review concepts to people, having bogus questions that haven't been through a thorough review is irresponsible in my opinion. </rant>

Achieve PMP Exam Success 5th edition mistake 6 years 5 months ago #12171

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
I recommend that you contact the book author and check their response, may be
- they have clarification why they made that choice and there is an opportunity you learn something new.
- or they can be just wrong and you will have the opportunity to correct this for future students.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator

Achieve PMP Exam Success 5th edition mistake 6 years 2 months ago #12973

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I agree with Michael, Chapter 6 Quiz, question 11 - answer is definitely incorrect (there is no correct option in the test to be picked, all choices, a b c d are wrong)
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login