fbpx

Reply: PMP Audit failed- Because of Project Contributor

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Audit failed- Because of Project Contributor

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20684

Emily Rivera, PMP

Juan, it is definitely not necessary to provide firm/client names in your experiences. I did not provide them in my application.
3 years 11 months ago #20655

Juan Sanchez

Might be off topic but wondering if it's OK to conceal firm/client names on the Experience Application.

I work in consulting and work on various projects per year. It's very common to conceal firm names on our resumes for privacy.

When listing Project experience for PMI PMP application, is it OK to conceal firm/client names? As an illustrative example, on our consulting resumes, instead of listing ABC Bank one could say Large Financial Services Firm.
3 years 11 months ago #20642

Mani Selvan

Hi Everyone,

There is difference between Project Role and Project Designation. Project role is the role that you play in carrying out and delivering the project. Project Designation is the title that is given to you
when you join the organization. Thus, you could be given a designation as a Project Contributor, but could be playing a role as Project Manager when doing the project work. When you apply from the
PMP exam, you role should be stated as Project Manager not as Project Contributor. Project Manager is a leading role, while Project Contributor is not.
You can reapply by changing the role accordingly.

Regards
Mani Selvan
3 years 11 months ago #20641

Mohit

's Avatar

Hi James,

I just want to understand what you have gone through as I also have one of role as Project Contributor where my duties were monitoring procurement activities and managing changes to the project. I want to understand that when you filled your initial application with PMI as a Project contributor and later on you filled the application as a Project Manager or as a Project contributor?
4 years 5 months ago #18681

James Keuning

I failed the audit for the same reason.

I rewrote all descriptions with verbatim descriptions from the exam content outline. I was approved.

www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public...nal-exam-outline.pdf

Literally:
“Participate in the development of the project charter ”
And
“ Collate lessons learned that were documented throughout the project”

I made sure that I used most or all of the “tasks”
4 years 5 months ago #18675

Red lion

's Avatar

Hi Victor,

DId you reapply again ? what was the outcome

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login