fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Audit Documents Request

Audit Documents Request 6 years 6 months ago #12051

• Unknown 53
  • Unknown 53's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,

I would like to know for PMP exam application audit, apart from sending them the certification of degree, 35 education hour and the experience audit form; do they further ask for any project documentation as prove? And what sort of documentation they normally request?

Thanks.

Audit Documents Request 6 years 6 months ago #12057

• Thomas Joiner
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I just successfully completed the audit process. The materials requested are the certification of completion for the 35 contact-hours, a copy of either your diploma or a transcript that shows the degree awarded, and the experience audit form for each project that you listed signed and sealed in an envelope by the responsible manager/contact. I overnighted the package to PMI and had a positive response 2 days after they received the package.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Audit Documents Request 6 years 5 months ago #12137

• Steven Mudrinich, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Unknown,

It is a great idea to inform your previous bosses and managers of your intent to take the exam if you are going to list them as sources for your project management experience. Nobody appreciates being blindsided by an audit, so give them a healthy heads up before you turn in your application and/or audit sheets.

- Steven
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login