fbpx

Reply: Audit Documents Request

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Audit Documents Request

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 6 months ago #12137

Steven Mudrinich, PMP

Unknown,

It is a great idea to inform your previous bosses and managers of your intent to take the exam if you are going to list them as sources for your project management experience. Nobody appreciates being blindsided by an audit, so give them a healthy heads up before you turn in your application and/or audit sheets.

- Steven
6 years 6 months ago #12057

Thomas Joiner

I just successfully completed the audit process. The materials requested are the certification of completion for the 35 contact-hours, a copy of either your diploma or a transcript that shows the degree awarded, and the experience audit form for each project that you listed signed and sealed in an envelope by the responsible manager/contact. I overnighted the package to PMI and had a positive response 2 days after they received the package.
6 years 6 months ago #12051

Unknown 53

's Avatar

Hi,

I would like to know for PMP exam application audit, apart from sending them the certification of degree, 35 education hour and the experience audit form; do they further ask for any project documentation as prove? And what sort of documentation they normally request?

Thanks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login