fbpx

Reply: 'Validated Changes' as an input to 'Monitor and control project Work'

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 'Validated Changes' as an input to 'Monitor and control project Work'

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22055

Katja

's Avatar

I have exactly the same problem and would be grateful to know where it is confirmed that the change solves the underlying peoblem
6 years 8 months ago #11194

Aung Sint

Hi,
The validation of changes should be carried out in Control Quality process, and M&C process is to monitor if the changes are carried out according to the approved changes. If exam asks where the validated changes happen, the answer should be "Control Quality". That is my understanding.

Can anyone confirm or clarify on this? Thank you.
6 years 8 months ago #11190

mavs19

Hi:

I understand that 'validated changes' is the output of 'control quality' because we check if the change requests have been adequately implemented here. PMBOK states this as "Any changed or repaired items are inspected and will be either accepted or rejected before notification of the
decision is provided. Rejected items may require rework"
What does the 'control and manage project' process do with 'validated changes as an input since the changes have already been validated as part of the control quality process. If exam asks where are changes validated what should be the answer - control quality , or manage and control project ?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login