fbpx

Reply: PMP Application work experience description

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Application work experience description

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 10 months ago #10881

Ahmed Amin

the description looks ok to me. if i were you I would add some specific details related to the project (ex: a specific risk and how you handled it)
6 years 10 months ago #10874

Carlos Torvisco

Hello All,

I need some feedback in my work experience description format. Since, there is a 550 character limit, I cannot go into details of the project. Here is one of my projects work description. I just wanted to know what you think about the format:
"Project objective was to virtualize all servers in the enterprise. Tasks.- Initiating: Developed the Project Charter and Identified key stakeholders. Planning:Collected requirements and defined scope of the project, defined the activities and their sequence, developed a schedule and identified all risks. Executing:Directed and managed closely the project work, communicated with stakeholders. Monitor and control: Controlled schedule, cost and quality. Closing: delivered final product and closed project.Result:project delivered successfully"

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login