fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Application work experience description

PMP Application work experience description 6 years 10 months ago #10874

• Carlos Torvisco
  • Carlos Torvisco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello All,

I need some feedback in my work experience description format. Since, there is a 550 character limit, I cannot go into details of the project. Here is one of my projects work description. I just wanted to know what you think about the format:
"Project objective was to virtualize all servers in the enterprise. Tasks.- Initiating: Developed the Project Charter and Identified key stakeholders. Planning:Collected requirements and defined scope of the project, defined the activities and their sequence, developed a schedule and identified all risks. Executing:Directed and managed closely the project work, communicated with stakeholders. Monitor and control: Controlled schedule, cost and quality. Closing: delivered final product and closed project.Result:project delivered successfully"

PMP Application work experience description 6 years 10 months ago #10881

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
the description looks ok to me. if i were you I would add some specific details related to the project (ex: a specific risk and how you handled it)
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos Torvisco
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login