fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Took PMP on Friday May 4th 2017 - You can't do the brain dump before the test anymore

Took PMP on Friday May 4th 2017 - You can't do the brain dump before the test anymore 6 years 11 months ago #10513

• David Hunt
  • David Hunt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
This was news to me. Maybe that changed awhile ago and everyone knows. Thought I would list it since I didn't see it anywhere.
You cannot touch your pencil until you get the first question. No more brain dump during the tutorial.

But I passed anyway 1st try!

Took PMP on Friday May 4th 2017 - You can't do the brain dump before the test anymore 6 years 11 months ago #10514

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
David,

Congratulations on passing.

PMI announced the situation with the brain dumps earlier this year and I've written a detailed article about it here www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...-pmp-exam-brain-dump

I asked our marketing team to republish this article again in this weeks PMP Exam Tips newsletter in order to get the word out again.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Took PMP on Friday May 4th 2017 - You can't do the brain dump before the test anymore 6 years 11 months ago #10516

• David Hunt
  • David Hunt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Ok cool. Thank you for the great course and materials. The exam simulator was awesome
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login